22 December 2010

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

I have watched the LQ because I was too damn impatient and never did regret my decision. Watching the HQ now, no words can describe how fucking awesome this movie is. Call me a biased fucker or whatever, but Haruhi and Kyon can never do no wrong in my eyes. No flaws, only pure bliss.

Having said that, after countless of rewatched, I found Kyon and Nagato's moments to be extremely dull.

Also they said that a picture worth a thousand words. This is so true for this review.


p/s: Just wanna say kudos to Sugita for a job well done. If he phailed, this movie would have phailed too because the entire movie is pretty much about Kyon doing the monologue.

art & animation 10/10
story 10/10
character 10/10
sound 10/10
enjoyment 10/10
overall 10/10***

6 comments:

Glad you enjoyed the movie too~ I watched it for the fourth time the other day (had seen the camrip and two theatrical premieres in CA) but I couldn't wait to see it again. And I'll still want to see it again and again! XD

Though Haruhi was slightly lacking in this story, it featured fantastic development for Kyon and Yuki. Now season 3 of the anime can't come soon enough!

Well, it's hard not to fall in love with such EPIC.

This is a story of Kyon first and foremost. Yuki comes second. But everything still revolved around Haruhi.

I really need to get around to watching this. How much is there of Itsuki, though? I haven't seen any mention of him in articles about it and he's my favourite character.

Koizumi got his fair share of screen times ^^

And he did what I have expected him to do ages ago so he's cool like that

I only read the 1st 3 manga volumes so I thought they were pretty interesting. I'm relatively new to Haruhi so I never watched the anime but I was thinking of giving the movie a try since it looks really interesting. Glad to know people have enjoyed this, will definitely watch it!

Before you watch the movie, I suggest that you complete see the 1st season at least otherwise you'll be clueless since several references were made during the movie.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...