22 December 2010

Yosuga no Sora

(c) misaki kurehito

I did say in my first impression post that all the girls want to get into Haru's pantsu. I didn't mean it literally, just as a figure of speech but yeah, they totally did it. Holy fucking shit, they really fucking did it.

To be honest, this is the first time I saw an eroge anime. Sure I have seen hentai before but at least I was prepared to see the tactless sex shit. And here I thought the nudity was surprising. Clearly I was not aware of what was in store for me. The first time Haru fucked Ojou-sama, it totally took me by surprised.

The story was divided into several arcs. I was confused at first when Haru fucked the shrine girl right after he "declaring" his love to Ojou-sama the week before. Then someone pointed out that it was a different arc. It worked conveniently for Haru though since he didn't have to worry about the other girl murdering him. Lucky bastard.

So he fucked one girl after the other. He even fucked the maid in the skit at the end of every episodes which was amusing at first but quickly got old after the first episode.

These girls each have different stories that they wanted to get out of their chest. It was just purely luck on Haru side that they wanted to tell him about it while they fucked. Ojou-sama had to deal with her dad. The shrine maiden needed to know the truth about her mother. Class president simply doesn't have a fucking imagination while Nao raped Haru and deflowered him when he was barely 10 years old. In the end though it was all about Sora and Haru facing the demon of the world where twincest is taboo.

I want to say that I watched the show for the plot and and the "interesting" arcs, but then I would have been lying because the only reason I endured 9 episodes made of shit was because I want to see twincest happened. I think it was hot as fuck but that just me and my weird fetishes. I almost dropped this show after the first sex scene but as you can see my desire for twincest prevailed.


(c) hashimoto takashi

I got to say that I didn't know what to expect with the ending but they ended it brilliantly. It was so damn sweet and somehow relatable. I mean, it is true that you can't choose who you fall in love with. I am not exactly endorsing all the incestship out there but when a show done it right (unlike a certain imouto show), it is acceptable. Now don't go confusing real life with fiction though! The only gripe I have with the ending was the fact that I didn't get my tactless twincest sex scene. It's just not fair when the whore Nao got to do it with her back on a bark of a tree.

Besides the twincest, I also look forward to see all the different skies the animation had in every episode. One was much more beautiful than the last. The background crew really deserved a round of applause for their hard work. Same goes to the animation team. It was very fluid even with contrast between the background and character designs. Speaking of character designs, the girls may got their distinct looks but they were too cliche in my opinion.

(c) kyuri

My favorite characters for the show got to be Sora. I loved how she was so in control when Haru was in doubt. Haru was okay too before he started to fuck anything that walking and have tits. Oh well, at least he made the right decision at the end and that is all that matters. So I forgive him. You can probably tell what my thoughts are for the other characters so I will skip that part.

My thoughts about the seiyuus, OP and ED did not change though. So that's that.

I raged from episode 2 till 10 but the end kinda make up for it. So I guess I did enjoy it a lot despite me complaining about the whores. It was all part of the drama. Would I recommend it? Yes, just so that I can see what their reaction would be.

art & animation 9/10
story 8/10
characters 7/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 8/10
overall 8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...